What is Smart Botty?
These are smart settings from the Botty the Bot app.
These make trading easier, they are all listed in this section.
Unique Smart TP
When Botty receives a notification and starts a single trade, it brings the Stop Loss closer when a Take Profit is won.
- Botty receives a trade in EUR-USD with 3 TP and Botty launches the TP3 only, according to your parameters.
- The TP1 is won, Botty brings the SL closer to the entry point.
- The TP2 is won, Botty brings the SL closer to TP1.
- The TP3 is won, end of the trade.
Multiple Smart TP
- Botty receives a trade in EUR-USD with 3 TP and Botty launches TP1, TP2 and TP3 according to your parameters.
- The TP1 is won, Botty brings the SL closer to the entry point on TP2 and TP3.
- The TP2 is won, Botty brings the SL closer to the TP1 level on the TP3.
- The TP3 is won, end of the trade.
- Botty receives a trade from the channel "Alpha Trading" in EUR-USD with 3 TP and Botty launches the TP1, TP2 and TP3 according to your parameters.
- The TP1 gets 15 gain pips and you get a message from the channel "Alpha Trading", which says "TP1 +15 pips of winning, close or secure".
- Botty brings the SL closer to the entry point on TP1, TP2 and TP3.
- The TP1 is won and you receive a message from the channel "Alpha trading", which says "TP1 won, +30 pips of earnings, close or secure while waiting for TP2".
- Botty brings the SL closer to TP1 on TP2 and TP3.
- Botty receives a trade from the channel "Alpha Trading" for purchase on DAX30 with 1 TP and Botty launches the TP1 according to your parameters.
- The TP reaches 40 pips gain and you receive a message from the channel "Alpha Trading" which says "TP1 +15 pips of winning, close".
- Botty closes the trade.
- You have previously activated Smart Pips with 20 pips.
- A trade is currently winning 20 pips.
- Botty brings the SL closer to the entry point of the trade.
- This same trade currently wins 40 pips.
- Botty brings the SL 20 pips closer to the entry point of the trade.
Smart Partial Closure - Smart SL
Smart Entry brings the Stop Loss to the entry point when a trade earns X Pips, where X is the number you enter in Botty's Smart Entry settings.
When this setting is enabled, Botty will send you notifications when:
What is a VPS?
A VPS is a Windows Server virtual machine that is on a remote computer and never shuts down.
Can I connect to my VPS with my Mac or phone?
Yes, the VPS is accessible from any platform. Just install the "Microsoft Remote Desktop" application or for the experts "Remote Desktop Manager".
How to install it?
A tutorial in PDF format is provided with the Botty the Bot pack.
How to install Google Chrome on the VPS?
It is indeed difficult to install Google Chrome on a VPS, here is the simplest method:
1. On the VPS, launch Powershell.
2. Copy and paste this command:
Is it necessary to have a VPS?
No, however it is strongly advised because Botty and Metatrader must work on a computer that stays on.
Do you offer inexpensive VPS?
We were able to test this VPS and it works great with Botty with the VPS at 6.99 USD per month.
What is the account currency on Botty?
The account currency is the currency of your account with your broker.
Botty is currently compatible with USD, EUR and CAD.
This setting is taken into account by Botty to perform a correct calculation for the lots.
I have an account with the broker "Forex Pro Broker". I have a demo account of 5000 euros so I put the currency of the account on EUR.
What is "Override Balance"?
Override balance is an useful option when you use a demo account with your broker.
What is "Risk on each channel"?
This setting enable the risk for each channel that you select with Botty.
What is "Risk per trade in %"?
The risk per trade in % is the risk that Botty will use to do your money management, it will never exceed this % of your capital for each trade.
What is "Risk per trade in lots"?
The risk per trade in lot is the risk that you set for each trade in lot size.
What is "Auto submit trade"?
With this setting enabled, when Botty receives a trade, it sends it at the same time to MetaTrader 4.
What are the options "TP1", "TP2" and "TP3"?
The options who are enabled will be sent to Metatrader 4.
What is "Maximum trade amount"?
The maximum trade amount is a number that you set optionnally to set a maximum trade amount.
What is the option "Always take last TP"?
With this option enabled, Botty will always take the last TP in your Telegram notifications,
- Botty receives a notification with 3 TP, botty launches the last TP, the 3.
- Botty receives a notification with 1 TP, botty launches the last TP, the 1.
What is "Risk for each TP"?
Enabled open TP
When this setting is enabled, Botty will allow the trade with the message TP:Open. Botty will set a TP with 100 Pips.
Can one license be used for multiple Botty?
If you want to install Botty on another computer, or for any other reason, you must unregister the Botty's license on which it is currently registered so that you can use it on the new computer.
My license is registered on a computer to which I no longer have access, what can I do?
Follow this short video to unregister your license in less than 1 minute:
How do I cancel my Botty the bot subscription?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you an answer within 48 hours.
What is the MT4 Port?
The MT4 port is the port number to connect the Metatrader 4 expert to Botty.
This value should not change, the default value is 8222.
What is "Pair settings"?
Pair settings offer you the possibility to disable all the symbols that you don't want to trade.
What is "Broker's pair alias"?
Broker's pair alias is simply an alias for a pair. This section is specifically for the indices.
I'm not able to find MTApi in the expert files on MetaTrader4
Installer of MtApi tries to automatically copy file MtApi.ex4(the expert) to Data User Folder of MetaTrader 4. If you do not find the expert MetaTrader, you can copy it manually from “[MtApi installed folder]\experts\” ( by default “C:\Program Files (x86)\MtApi\experts\” ) to experts folder of MetaTrader 4 (open this folder from menu of MetaTrader4 File–>Open Data Folder).
How to connect multiple trading accounts with Botty?
How to connect my Telegram account to Botty?
To connect a Telegram account to botty:
- On Botty, go to Settings and click on Telegram login.
- Set your country and your phone number, then click on Next.
- You will receive a code, enter this code then click on Send.
- (Facultative) If you have a Telegram Password, enter your password and click on Send.
How to connect "Bot Telegram"
A new way to connect the bot telegram in the 1.2.0 of Botty, you have just to start Botty, go on settings and click on "Generate Bot", after some seconds the bot is created, connected, and a conversation telegram with him is created.
How to forward Chat Telegram to Botty ?
On Botty, go to settings and click on "Forward Chats". A dialog will appear, you only have to enabled the channel that you want with Botty.
What languages are available with Botty the Bot?
Here is the list of current languages with Botty:
How to export settings?
In the settings, you can click on the button Export settings and choose the destination and the name of the Botty settings backup.
How to import settings?
In the settings, you can click the Import settings button and choose the source file that contains a backup of the Botty settings.
The generation of the bot not work
Please follow this tutorial:
Botty don't receive any trade or any messages in the conversation
I can't unregister my license.
I have the error message "Unable to find the value of the symbol"
The trades of my channels are not working
Please send us an email to email@example.com, with a screenshot of the trade, and the response of Botty.